We may use Firebase Crash Reporting to collect Crash data through your use of our Software. We use Crash Data to identify problems in our Apps and to make our Apps better and more stable. The collected information includes Crash Traces, device state information, unique device identifiers, device hardware and OS information, IP Addresses and information relating to how application functions.
We use AdSense advertising
and AdMob advertising in our apps where it may use an anonymous identifier,
a random string of characters that is used for the same purposes as a cookie on platforms including certain
mobile devices, where cookie technology is not available. AdSense and AdMob are advertising services provided
by Google Inc through which third parties may be using cookies, web beacons, and other technologies to collect
information and usage data as a result of ad serving. We do not use AdMob’s optional GPS/location-based ad targeting.
Google may use the information that it obtains via the third party cookies, web beacons, and other technologies used in connection with AdMob and AdSense in accordance with its advertising Privacy Policies.
We encourage you to provide us with feedback in the form of emails. When you email us we may keep a record of any correspondence between you and us. We maintain the anonymity and privacy of your message.
1. In general, you can use the Services without providing any personal information such as e.g. your name, email address, postal address, telephone number, financial information (all such information concerning the personal or material circumstances of an identified or identifiable individual data subject together “Personal Data”). Therefore, if you do not provide us directly with Personal Data in another way or actively consent to the Use by us of certain Personal Data, we, in general, do not Use your data with the exception of the following:
- 1.1 Regarding the Website: your browser transfers certain data so that it can access the Website, namely: the IP address, the date and time of the request, the browser type, the operating system, the language and version of the browser software.
- 1.2 Regarding the App: certain data is transmitted by your mobile device: namely your IP address, the periods of time in which you use the App and the type of device you use (e.g. IPhone, IPad), as well as events within the application recorded with Amplitude analytics in order to give us the possibility to continuously improve the App.
- 1.3 Regarding the App: in certain cases, such as downloading and installing a free trial of a paid App, we ask you to enter a valid email address to begin your free trial.
- 1.4 Regarding the App: certain apps allow you to send documents via Fax. In order for this functionality to work we need to record a fax number and the document intended for transfer. Once the document is sent, the fax number along with the document will be removed after 30 days.
- 1.5 Regarding the email: we save a record of communication including attachments and information you voluntary decide to share with us for troubleshooting purposes whenever you communicate with our support team.
- 1.6 Email messages sent by us via third-party services like Mailgun may contain tracking pixel which helps us collect statistics on delivery and opening rates of our correspondence. These pixels do not provide us with any additional personal data about you or your behavior online. You can disable image rendering in your email client which will deactivate this feature, however you will be unable to see any images within other received emails. The legal basis for the processing of the data described above in section 1.1 through 1.6 (to the extent such data is to be considered Personal Data) is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f GDPR (legitimate interests; regarding section 1.1 the legitimate interests to Use such data arises from the fact that without such data the Website cannot be accessed by our customers and/or other users; regarding section 1.2 the legitimate interests to Use such data is that we have an interest to continuously improve the App; regarding section 1.3 the legitimate reason is that we need to inform you about the end of your free trial; regarding section 1.4 the legitimate reason is that we need the information to follow your instructions and send a fax on your behalf; regarding section 1.5 the legitimate reason is that we need the information to provide you with the support you requested).
2. Only in cases in which you have given us prior consent we also use your Personal Data for other purposes but only to the extent needed in each specific case. The legal basis for the processing of the data described in this section 2 is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. a GDPR (consent).
3. We may disclose Personal Data to third parties where such disclosure is required by law (for example, upon request of a court or of law enforcement authorities). The legal basis for the processing of the data described in this section 3 is Art. 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. c GDPR (legal obligation).
We want you to be in control of your information and be aware of your privacy rights, so here are a few key points to remember.
Depending on your location you may have some or all of the following rights in relation to how we use your personal information:
-Access: you may request access to your personal information and receive copies of it;
-Correction: you may have inaccurate/incomplete personal information corrected and updated;
-Object to, or Limit or Restrict, Use of Data: you can ask us to stop using all or some of your personal information or to limit our use of it.
-Deletion: in certain circumstances, you can request a right “to be forgotten” (this is a right to have your information deleted or our use of your data restricted). We will honour such requests unless we have to retain this information to comply with a legal obligation or unless we have an overriding interest to retain it.
-Portability: in certain circumstances, exercise the right to data portability (this is a right to obtain a transferable version of your personal information to transfer to another provider)
- Consent Management: where we rely on consent to process your personal data, you may withdraw consent at any time. You do not have to provide a reason for your withdrawal where processing is based on consent.
If you wish to exercise any of these rights, or wish to object to our use of your information, please write to us at the address listed below and we will consider your request in accordance with applicable laws.
Keep in mind, we may reject requests for certain reasons, including if the request is unlawful or if it may infringe on the rights and freedoms of another person. For example, we may not be able to accommodate certain requests to object to the processing of personal information, notably where such requests would not allow us to provide our service to you anymore.
For your protection, we may ask you to provide proof of identity before we can answer the above requests.
Device permissions. Mobile platforms have permission systems for specific types of device data and notifications, such as camera and microphone as well as push notifications. Where applicable, you can change your settings on your device to either consent or oppose the collection of the corresponding information or the display of the corresponding notifications. Of course, if you do that, certain services may lose full functionality.
Uninstall. You can stop all information collection by an app by uninstalling it using the standard uninstall process for your device. If you uninstall the app from your mobile device, the unique identifier associated with your device will continue to be stored. If you re-install the application on the same mobile device, we will be able to re-associate this identifier to your previous transactions and activities.
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personal data about or direct or target interest based advertising to anyone under the age of 13 or knowingly allow such persons to use our Services. If you are under 13, please do not send any data about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, or email address. No one under the age of 13 should provide us any personal data. If we learn that we have collected personal data about a child under age 13, we will delete that data as soon as it is practicably possible.
Because we’re always looking for new and innovative ways to help you enjoy our services, this policy may change over time. We will notify you of any material changes so that you have time to review the changes.